“Yet another yummey breakfast! At WENDY'S CAFE EX FOREST BAKERY”
Review of Forest bakery

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in New Milton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We arrived at 07.50 this morning! My wife ordered her usual poached eggs on Granary Bread and I ordered my usual two slices of Cheese on Toast "heavy on the cheese!!!" One cappuccino and a latte and water for Belle, our doggie! This place is so friendly and don't be surprised by the change of name which Tripadvisor don't seem able to pick up on!!! It's NOW CALLED, WENDY'S CAFE!!!
If you were to come here daily during the morning at around the same time, I guess that it would be better than watching any of the "soaps!" The customers are so friendly and this place is such fun!! Try it for yoursel!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Hi Guys,
I wrote my report on this eatery a few days ago and I also advised you that their had been a name change from The Forest Bakery to Wendy's Cafe/Restaurant! Please would you confirm receipt of my report and of the name change?
Many thanks,
Terry Rothery

2  Thank terryrothery
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The owner Wendy never fails to serve up a fantastic breakfast whenever my wife and I are visiting her parents, which is usually every two weeks!
We usually bring our Daughter's little dogie with us which is fine by Wendy who welcomes well behaved dogs!!!
This time I gave into a sausage sandwich on granary bread with brown sauce and my wife had a bacon sandwich; both were cooked to perfection! I also has a cappuccino and my wife had a latte.
The lovely local people who use this small bakery/restaurant are simply great and welcome us on each of our visits which is usually around 08.45 on a Saturday morning!
Give the place a try, you won't be disappointed!!!

1  Thank terryrothery
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Came here twice while we were on holiday. Had a lovely cooked breakfast with a mug of tea for a fiver and the owner gave our dog some chicken each time. Very friendly cafe which a lot of the locals use. Will come back here next time we are down.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 3 July 2013

i love Wendy cafe. she is a very generous host and her meals are far too big but most welcome and the price is very reasonable, everybody is made welcome and names given freely so everyone feels like they know each other . dogs are welcome and water and chicken given with love. lovely atmosphere very welcoming.a little treasure found in the new forest. thanks Wendy,Debbie,Eileen, Lauraand girls for the great meal and chats.