Pearfield Bed and Breakfast
Langrish House(Petersfield)
US$160
Premier Inn Petersfield(Petersfield)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$350
US$284
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$123
Premier Inn Portsmouth (Horndean) Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
US$255
Travelodge Havant Rowlands Castle Hotel(Portsmouth)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
The Angel Inn(Midhurst)
US$165
US$142
The Trooper Inn(Froxfield)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsattic roomtown centreconservatory overlookingchocolate biscuitslocated within walking distancehousing estatelovely gardenpubs and restaurantsfew minutes walkwhilst visiting familybig windowsstay there againsmall fridgehome from homeone nighteaster weekendmind your head
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This B & B has some great reviews which are well deserved! Cathy made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The accommodation is spacious, immaculate and very cosy! We really enjoyed our stay and breakfast was very good. A charming host - we will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JOYJ93
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

We were dining at JSW, but didn't think to book any accommodation until the day before. All decent hotels at decent prices in convenient locations were booked, and we stumbled across this place via laterooms. What a find! A true gem of a B&B. The room is spacious, immaculate and very comfortable. There are tea making facilities, and toiletries, as well as a large couch, a TV and plenty of information booklets. Cathy is very hospitable and friendly, and goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. Only 5 mins walk in to Petersfield too which was ideal.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Ilovegoodstuff
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I don't usually stay in B&Bs and so read the reviews here carefully before choosing Pearfield. I was impressed by praise that reviewers gave, but the reality exceeded even my high expectations. Cathy is lovely and will put herself out to make the stay a happy one. I had hurt my knee and she insisted in carrying my overweight suitcase upstairs for me to an attractively decorated room which was immaculately clean and comfortable. The whole set-up, including bathroom gels/cologne etc and chocolate biscuits in the rooms has been well thought out; the garden and breakfast were both tasteful and enjoyable. I'm now tempted to try more B&Bs but I'm afraid the bar has been set prodigiously high.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Alison H
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We stayed in the loft, it was very quiet, modern and lovely with sky lights. Cathy picked us up from the train station and was extremely friendly and helpful. Our breakfast was delicious and plentiful. After our two nights stay we were sorry to leave and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LynleyKM
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed for one night in the smaller of Cathy's two rooms and was only sorry that I wasn't staying for longer. Bed great, bathroom/shower great, breakfast great - in fact all great. I was in Petersfield for the Goodwood Revival and Pearfield turned out to be the ideal base.
Cathy also recommended a local pub (10 min walk) for the evening and the meal was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends