“Nice B&B but lack of respect from the staff”
Review of 15 High Street

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Petersfield
15 High Street
Ranked #24 of 25 Petersfield B&B and Inns
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Nice B&B but lack of respect from the staff”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here for 1 night with my partner in their double room. Lovely home with character situation in the town centre. Room was very spacious and tidy. Bathroom was tiny but has appropriate, good standard facilities. All catered for in the room.
Had breakfast the following morning, decent selection of food (cereal though was out of date, toast, cooked breakfast) and drink (juice, tea, coffee). We ordered a cooked breakfast and toast. This was when I recieved a lack of respect from staff; when we were waiting for our breakfast I could hear them gossiping in the kitchen saying that I looked like trouble because I had long hair and dark eyeshadow but at least they were getting money out of me.
I was pretty upset hearing this so I told my partner and it was just loud enough for them to hear, shortly after we were served breakfast.
Once we had eaten, they took our plates away and gossiped in the kitchen a bit more, this time whispering but I could still hear them, critisizing the fact I'd left the crusts of my toast (I dislike them). After hearing this, I told my partner again which was also loud enough for them to hear.
At check-out time, I covered the cost for the night and the co-owner of the B&B was very chatty asking about where we were from which confirmed for us that I was heard.

Overall, lovely place. I recommend it but I would have to warn you, don't be suprised if you hear any gossiping though since I stayed there (and perhaps this review) I may have resolved that.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple