Our first visit to this venue and what a delight. Spacious and immaculate room; well insulated, with no troublesome traffic noise from the nearbyA.3 or from other guests.
Iimmaculately turned out staff were polite, friendly and professional - immediately putting one at rest.
Brewers Fayre have not previously impressed in my home area and I have tried to avoid them but on this occasion, my initial concern was totally unfounded. Linked to the Premier Inn, I had no choice but to make do or dine elsewhere but this one - 'The Great Oak', could not be faulted. Staff well turned out, food well cooked and presented within a clean restaurant and with excellent service.
I will happily return. David & Sheila Line (Ashford, Kent)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Premier Inn is a short 10-minute walk from the local market town of Petersfield, which has a Railway Station with a commuting link from London to Portsmouth. Adjoining the hotel is the Great Oak Table Table restaurant, offering a wide selection of menu choices for all the family. The hotel is located next to Petersfield Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Petersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hotel Petersfield
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hampshire