This hotel was exactly what we anticipated...nice friendly staff, an above average room for the price and very spotless.
This hotel was easy to find, easy to check into, had an extremely helpful and friendly staff and an above average room for the price.
This chain is the Motel 6 of the UK but a cut above that. Our room was spotless, including the bathroom, as was the rest of the facility. The WiFi was a little sketchy but there was easy internet access in the lobby at a very fair price. Free parking in the car park and a McDonalds right next door if you desire cheap eats.
On our trip to the UK, we stayed in rooms that were quite a bit more expensive and didn't measure up to this facility. I would have no qualms about recommending this unit to anyone for a short stay. We had a very pleasant experience here and would certainly stay here again.
Note to Americans traveling to the UK...bring a GPS navigator, you won't regret it. Mine made my trip so much easier than my last trip it was unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Premier Inn is a short 10-minute walk from the local market town of Petersfield, which has a Railway Station with a commuting link from London to Portsmouth. Adjoining the hotel is the Great Oak Table Table restaurant, offering a wide selection of menu choices for all the family. The hotel is located next to Petersfield Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Petersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hotel Petersfield
- Premier Inn Petersfield Hampshire