“Fantastic, excellent”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

What a place - feels like you're in France. Great ambiance, staff were proper French and the food would suit most people with ease!

I'll be sure to return when next down from London!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a beautiful little authentic French Brasserie, right in the heart of Romsey. The staff greet you in French upon arrival, the place is quitisentially French, in it's layout / atmosphere and decor. There is a bar, which severs everything from Stella Artois (which is Belgian, but hey ho), to a very nice Kir royal, with a choice of fruit flavours. they have a very nice choice of wines, and the food is traditional French fayre, which you would expect to find in a Brasserie. The staff are friendly and attentive, the setting is very nice, and the food and drink are very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We loved this restaurant . The menus were a delight the staff very helpful and the atmosphere wonderful.
We arrived after a very disappointing experience at The White horse hotel to this very clean and enchanting restaurant to be transported to a very different world of devine tastes that just had your taste buds wanting more.
This is one experience that we will remember for along time

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife (who is French) and I went here for lunch on Sunday. We started with delicious bread and then went for the £19 menu. I had onion tart, my wife had seafood salad. Then I had confit de canard and chips and my wife had sea bass. For dessert I had creme caramel and she lemon sorbet. Delicious!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

What a lovely place, all staff seemed to be treated rather nicely. We were a bit too early so staff were having their meal before the evening session. Very friendly and flexible for Gluten free alternatives. Portions are huge though. Will go back again. I didn't like the pub side, as it smells a little.