“Good for a luncheon.”
Review of TeaCups

TeaCups
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Romsey
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: TeaCups is a family run cafe and tearooms that opened in June 2016. Our menu includes a selection of breakfasts, daily specials, cakes and treats, hot meals and sandwiches and we pride ourselves on our home cooked food and cakes. We support local Romsey businesses and use Drummond's butchers and Claytons' eggs. ​Along with our main downstairs seating area, TeaCups has an outside courtyard.
Reviewed 13 July 2018

During my visit to Romsey, I had a very nice lunch at this nice cafe. The lunch I had was one of the all-day Breakfast items. I think it was scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns on a ciabatta, with extra black pudding. Very exquisite and delicious. Couldn't wait to have lunch there, again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We first found teacups sometime in 2017 when I promised my little boy a treat of going out to breakfast. We had a look around at stumbled on teacups a lovely little place in the middle of a row of shops with a superb menu and 2 very friendly and helpful staff. We are looking forward to another visit in the summer holidays.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This place is a little gem. Gorgeously quaint, quiet, tearoom with a lovely array of different seating. We sat upstairs which also caters for restless children with a variety of toys too. The food was superb and it was extremely good quality and value for money. Our waitress was just lovely, polite and very swift to get anything extra we asked for. I can’t rate this little gem of a tearoom highly enough and we will definitely go back. Perfect for all ages. My teenage girls loved it.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Had been for a look round the Abbey and popped into this cafe for lunch. I had the homemade soup and it was delicious. My husband and friend had a breakfast which were equally as good. The staff were very friendly. Very good value. Will certainly return if in Romsey again. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We'd actually gone to Romsey from Southampton on the Sunday with our son and his partner to walk the dog along the river and wanted to go into the Memorial Park and have bacon butties. Unfortunately being January the cafe was closed. We wandered up into Romsey Square, saw this little cafe and just asked on the offchance if we could bring the dog in (well behaved). The ladies were so friendly and accepting. My husband, son and his partner all had the full English breakfast and I had the bowl of vegetable soup - all delicious, beautifully presented and hot. The lady even brought a sausage for our little cockerpoo! Fantastic and brightened a dismal, grey, cold January Sunday. Will definitely do it again.