“Best organised paintballing site...”

Delta Force Paintball Southampton
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Romsey
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Southampton is situated just on the outskirts of Southampton in Romsey and offers customers a varied paintball experience with 7 exciting game zones. These game zones include double-decker buses, Castle Wallenberg, Afghan Command Posts, Viet Cong Village, a Bridge too far and Chemical alley The base camp provides the perfect focal point for a group picture in front of the Alvis Stalwart heavy-duty amphibious military truck, setting the scene for a perfect day of action.
Hedge End, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best organised paintballing site...”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Having discovered Delta Force could accomodate younger players, I booked a party of 13 players (7 adults and 6 children aged between 11 and 14) for my son's 11 birthday treat. We couldn't have asked for a better organised, fun-filled day. All the staff (from the manager to the marshalls) were extremely helpful, friendly and chatty. The equipment was top-notch (the guns are apparently only a couple of months old) and the game arenas varied. I've been to several other paintballing sites over the years and can honestly say that this is the best I've been to. So much so, that we're already looking to organise another day there very soon.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank David F

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing time at the rosewod centre on te 15th of july”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

me and my mate had an amazeing day at the rosewood centre as we both vist the centre once to two times a month and we reckon its the best centre in the south coast for paintballing. the marshals down there are amazing and are always great to chat with and also they get what you require through out the day. The best paintball games me and my mate enjoy are the castle and the vicon villege and speed ball game as me and my mate always own them games...... :-)

The manager down at the rosewood centre is a really good bloke and always sorts out problems if there is any!!

chris

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Chris P
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome12th Birthday Party”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

The paint ball party was fantastic! As soon as me and my friends arrived we were kitted up with body armour and our helmet.ect As it was my birthday, I had to wear a target in the centre of me! We were given the safety breifings and how to use the guns. Then we got started! The places where we played were unbelievable! There was a wooden castle with an upstairs in one, an old double decker bus, mini huts and more! We had a 10 minutes break between every two games on the same game zones. There was an area for cleaning your helmets if they got paint on them and a place to buy your paint balls. At lunch you could pre-order a pizza which was very tasty! At the end of the day, we had a match against the adults which was brilliant. They put two game zones into one! As it was my birthday, for the last game against the adults I got a more powerful paint ball gun called an M16. Overall it was an amazing and enjoyable experience! Every one I know who has been has really enjoyed it! I would highly reccomend it to anyone! If you want an awesome and exiting day, here is the first place you should go!

1 Thank Dorset_Eagle
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day out”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

My son had been nagging me for 2 years to go paint balling, but I was unsure of the safety and expense, however for his 15th birthday I agreed to give it a go. From the first step of phoning to makeing a booking the staff were helpful and informative ensuring that I knew which would be the best deal and what the day would entail. On arrival the booking in was very efficient and the staff were very professional with the safety talk and making sure our group were happy with the equipment and how to use it. once the games were underway as I was not playing the staff ensured that I had as much free tea as needed and even offered me a hot water bottle! I was so impressed with the service and organisation and my son had "the best day ever". I would recommend a day out here and would not hesitate going again ( I have re-booked already)

1 Thank Sherry W
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“How to have the best time ever”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

What could be more fun than running around the forrest shooting your mates dressed in full combat gear.This had to have been the best ever birthday party, and all my friends thought the same.The best part was shooting the very first person and the last game when it was kids vs adults. The staff kept the whole experiance fun!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Cant wait untill the next time.
Ben aged 11