“Fun fun fun!”

Delta Force Paintball Southampton
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Romsey
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Southampton is situated just on the outskirts of Southampton in Romsey and offers customers a varied paintball experience with 7 exciting game zones. These game zones include double-decker buses, Castle Wallenberg, Afghan Command Posts, Viet Cong Village, a Bridge too far and Chemical alley The base camp provides the perfect focal point for a group picture in front of the Alvis Stalwart heavy-duty amphibious military truck, setting the scene for a perfect day of action.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun fun fun!”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

A great day for my son and 17 of his friends plus 2 dads! 12th Birthday heaven, running around in the woods all afternoon shooting people and getting muddy! Even the 13 year old girls loved it! Really well organised and a great set up. Tea and coffee on tap for those left sitting it out (and some good conversation from the friendly staff!) Plenty of table space for cake and snacks between games and hot food if you need it. Well worth a visit. Will be back when the rain stops! Go for it, great fun.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Anne D
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Southampton, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
Thank you for your great review. It's great to hear that 2 of the dad's decided to join in for the day. This activity is becoming increasingly popular with girls too. It's honour to hear that a birthday party at Delta Force Paintball is classed as heaven. We look forward to having the team back in the summertime.

Chichester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant time!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Our family would just like to say how brill the day was at this paint balling centre. The staff were really professional and we had a great time. The event is expensive but the fun of the day well out shone this and we would just like to thank the staff for their friendly but professional attitude.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank 7319Nick909
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Southampton, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
Paintballing is a very popular day out for families, and we are pleased that you and your family had a brilliant day out together. We will pass your kind words on to the staff. Delta Force hopes that you and your family will join us again for another action packed day of paintballing.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Full on day of fun”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

My boys love paintballing here and always return home exhilerated, exhausted and very dirty which shows they've had fun!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jiflemon
Sounds like your boys are avid paintballers at Delta Force Romsey. It's great to hear that they always have an enjoyable time out on the paintball field. Delta Force looks forward to seeing them back in the near future.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really great day out.. couldn't ask for more.”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I took my son here for his 14th birthday with a group of friends. On arrival in the main car park at 9am I saw some steps to a walkway that led to the compound. I am disabled and unable to use steps.The member of staff checking people in saw the issue and instantly asked if I needed to park closer and on a level with the main compound.He then instructed me to drive to the staff parking just outside. This was a great help. Whilst the boys were participating my mum and I waited within the group space. We were constantly asked if we needed anything and offered endless cups of tea (WC up steps but the marshal help me with that !) to keep the chill off and even a hot water bottle. We were joined later in the day by a friend who is a wheelchair user. The staff again could not have been more helpful. They pushed her chair across the muddy floor for us and ensured things were OK. A great day out was had by all and the day passed quickly though jam packed with fun for the boys,ending at 4:15 due to it getting dark. I would like to thank all at Rosewood for the help,assistance and providing a safe, fun activity that my son won't forget in a hurry.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Diane S
Thank you for your fantastic review. Delta Force strives for the highest level of customer service. We are pleased that the Manager and staff were able to assist and help you get to the base camp easily. It's great to hear that your son enjoyed his 14th birthday and it's one that he won't forget. We hope to have him visit Delta Force again in the near future.

Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Out”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Absolutely fantastic day out. We went on a groupon deal and I was really worried there would be hidden extras - none at all, there was 20 of us, we had enough paint balls for two-three games and we bought some more for the other games as planned. It was very well organised and as I took a group of children I was so relieved that they grouped us with more children and not adults. The staff organised the games well and were very strict re safety which was brilliant as our children were well looked after. It was a fun day out and all the children we took are desperate to go back, as an adult, I even had a great time and was very grateful for the free tea and coffee all day!!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Michelle G
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Southampton, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
It's great to hear all the children had such a great time at Delta Force Paintball in Romsey. Safety is absolutely paramount at all our venues and I am pleased to here you enjoyed that aspect of our venue. Delta Force Paintball looks forward to having your team down for another action packed day.