“The best theme park i have been to” 5 of 5 bubbles

Paultons Park
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Romsey
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Paultons Park - home of Peppa Pig World is a family theme park located in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire, with over 60 rides and attractions. Now open - a world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World has 7 rides & attractions including, Peppa's Big Balloon Ride, George's Dinosaur Adventure an indoor soft play zone. Other rides and attractions at Paultons include the Edge and Cobra roller coasters, the Water Kingdom splash park, adventure golf, Land of the Dinosaurs, The Raging River Ride and many smaller rides for young children.
Swadlincote, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The best theme park i have been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I can honestly say i think i enjoyed this park as much as my daughter!

peppa pig world is amazing! the prices of the toys are a bit steep but i suppose you get that everywhere, I forgive that though as it only cost £48 for me my husband an my daughter, We were able to go all over the park for that, not just peppa pig world.

Because its a friday we didnt have to wait in the queues for long either, I cant believe how nice they have managed to keep the peppa pig village looking. considering its all outside, its clearly looked after very well.

It was truly magical for my 2 year old and she loved every moment, she dosent usually like rides but we could not keep her off them! We went on everything!

The food is reasonably priced and the quality is fab! the staff were all friendly and smiley too! We noticed that Paultons has a camp site to! we wish we had known that sooner! We will definitely be back again soon

I just want to say aswell how clean the toilets are!! (easily impressed) usually at theme parks they look a bit tired and smell funny.. These toilets were fresh, clean and well lit. they also have lockers around the park which were ideal as we did not want to carry our snacks and change bag around with us, It was so convenient

my daughter had an amazing birthday here and me and my husband loved it too! thank you! xx

2 Thank Louisa Y
PaultonsPark, Guest Services Team at Paultons Park, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We are delighted that you had a great visit to the Park and found the food reasonably priced, facilities clean and the staff friendly and smiley too.

We very much look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hailsham, United Kingdom
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Excellent day out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Overall I was pleasantly surprised by both Peppa Pig world and Paulton's Park.

Pros:
My four year old loved every Peppa pig ride
Outside of Peppa Pig world the park also provided loads of entertainment
Gift Shop - Wow. Massive and lots to buy.

Cons
Daddy Pigs Food cafe was terrible. Quality of food was poor. Mini Pizzas was cold, soggy and not that nice
Expensive. Yes there's a lot to do but with hotel stay, petrol, food, gift shop visit and entry you are looking at almost £150.

The few cons aside this was a superb day out. Recommended.

2 Thank Phil H
Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We are pleased that you had a superb day out at the Park. We have addressed some of the additional points that you raised below to help explain further.

Daddy Pig's Cafe serves a variety of light snacks and drinks including sandwiches, sausage rolls, fresh fruit and children's meal deals - choose any 5 items and a drink for £4.25 with carrot sticks, yogurts, fruit and more. We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the mini pizza and encourage guests to contact a member of staff when they visit to resolve any issues. We also have a larger new Wildwood's Restaurant that serves hot food cooked to order.

Tickets offer excellent value and include entry to both Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World with over 60 rides and attractions to enjoy, including 2 water splash parks, an indoor playzone, mini adventure golf, a 4D cinema, Rio Grande Train ride, birds and animals to see, gardens to enjoy and the children's, family and thrill rides. Our official short break packages include a 2 days for the price of 1 special offer and start from £26 per person, including a hotel stay, breakfast and 2 days entry to the Park.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Staffordshire
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Lovely place to visit :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

We visited Peppa Pig world with a 3 year old and a 7 year old. We arrived in time for the park to open and stayed until about 4pm when the children had had enough :) Was a very warm day, lovely theme park would have loved to have the time to visit Paultons itself. This time we only managed 5 rides out of the 7 in Peppa Pig world due to my little boy age 3 being fed up of queuing etc by this time. The queues in general weren't that bad only one ride took us around 1 hour which was the dinosaur ride. You have to queue wherever you go though so you cant fault it for that. What a lovely park though, really really clean place!! We even saw staff cleaning up where some have been sick!! Clean toilets and everything I was quiet impressed by the cleanliness and staff here!! I would definitely recommend the 2 days for 1 as there is far too much for 1 day! A must visit for any small child I would say. This isn't a badly priced place either!! Children under 1 metre are free and can still go on all the rides in Peppa and many in the main park! Lovely food too we opted for the food stalls by the duck pond and sat outside. Really lovely place cant rate it enough :)

1 Thank marshall19_10
Hello, thank you for your review and lovely photographs. We are pleased that you enjoyed your trip and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Anaheim, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great day out! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

My new place to visit at the weekend. Peppa Pig World is small but brilliant. This park has something to do no matter what the weather!
I have been visiting for the last 3 years and my now 5 year old still loves it.
I would definitely recommend for families with younger children.

1 Thank UK-HighStandards
PaultonsPark, Guest Services Team at Paultons Park, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Hello, thank you for your review. We are delighted that you like visiting the Park and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Birmingham, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

massive themepark took 7 year old and three year old both loved peppa pig land, there are rides and things to do for all ages,but you need more than one day to see it all ,we spent one whole day just in peppa pig land,it is great for adults to we enjoyed all the big rides and once you pay your entrance fee its all free the 4d cinema is worth visitng,the gift shop is expensive and we took a picnic lots of nice areas to sit and eat ,take the kids swimming costumes there are two water/splash areas were they get soaked,but great fun,there are birds and dinasaurs to look at we all had a very enjoyable weekend ,a long way to travel but we stayed in a nearby hotel well worth it

Visited May 2014
PaultonsPark, Guest Services Team at Paultons Park, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Hello, thank you for your review. We are delighted that you had a brilliant visit to the Park and the photographs look great too!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.