“Best Indian Restaurant....”

Ranked #28 of 79 Restaurants in Romsey
Price range: US$2 - US$78
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naz and his friendly team invite you to step inside and enjoy the experience of our 50 seater, comfortable and friendly Indian & Bangladeshi restaurant, which of course is air conditioned.Our award-winning restaurant is set in the heart of the peaceful, ancient market town of Romsey, a popular destination for tourists visiting Hampshire.Our head chef and his team provide an extensive choice of dishes, including succulent Chicken, Lamb, Duck, Meat, Prawns and Bangladeshi fresh water fish, all prepared in our inimitable style for that special flavour unique to Naz's.Takeaways also available with a 20% discount + FREE HOME DELIVERY.To compliment your choice of dishes, Nazs Indian Restaurant offers an excellent range of fine wines & spirits, plus superb Kingfisher, Cobra and Bangla Indian Lagers.We offer some of the finest wines in the world.
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We love Indian food and have tried many restaurants but Naz's is the best we have known. The dishes are original (you won't find them on any other restaurant menu) and are full of flavour. The staff are exceptionally friendly and very attentive. On several occasions we have had special dishes made for us that aren't on the menu and Naz and the team always remember what we like. If you love real Indian food which is authentic and always delicious don't go anywhere else!

1  Thank SK2492010

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I don't have to say much about this splendid restaurant, however i do recommend it!!! after work, me and my clients didn't know where to go for our dinner meanwhile our boss advised us to dine at Naz's cuisine because they bring exotic, fresh food with the most cheerful, happy staff that liven the atmosphere. We took his word and we are delighted we went because we couldn't of had a better time anywhere else, there are plenty more Indian restaurants in romsey BUT, i guarantee you will have the best time there!! now i realise this is where i will go and take my friends and family. Take my word for it!!!

1  Thank gohere_11
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My friends took me to nazs not my normal choice in romsey. small dirty restaurant and unfriendly staff, more worried about feeding regular customers. Food seemed out of tin and this is one restaurant i wont be going back.

ONE CURRY HOUSE YOU SHOULD AVOID

5  Thank tomcurrylover
Reviewed 7 July 2011

The food is consistently good here - that's the most important point dealt with. Also, if you want something in particular that is not on the menu - just ask - they will accommodate with pleasure to the best of their ability.

Service is always friendly and efficient. Nothing is too much trouble, including making a surprise birthday cake for my daughter at a recent visit! I must have mentioned it when I booked but they went to that trouble on their own whim.

Prices are very competitive. If you order a take-away you'll get a 20% discount on orders over £10. Sometimes they'll also throw in a free taster dish as a surprise - a chance to try something different.

There is something else though about this place. We can come here and completely relax, as if we are among friends. There is no pretence, but it is well appointed. We feel well looked after, as if they know we have come out to enjoy the evening and not just the meal. These little things make the difference for me - I walk in with a smile and walk out with a bigger smile (and often feeling pretty full because I just can't resist eating just a little bit too much here).

2  Thank CaptainPacific