“Party Catering” 5 of 5 bubbles

Natraj Romsey
Ranked #24 of 73 Restaurants in Romsey
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Indian Restaurant in Romsey, Hampshire//
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Party Catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We contacted the Natraj in Romsey to ask if they could cater for a 50th Birthday party. They were more than happy to help and gave a lot of assistance about quantities and suitable dishes and offered the use of their buffet service sets. The meal was collected by Taxi and delivered to the party at our house. In spite of the quantities (enough for 22 superheroes!) all of the food was hot, carefully packaged and labelled and we had more than enough. Brilliant.

• Visited March 2014

Kent
“Nice Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a nice meal here on a Saturday evening - I thought some of my food was tepid and prefer my food very hot but it was hot in the middle. Staff friendly and polite. We came for a birthday meal.

romsey
“excellent curry in nice surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Went as part of large party. Natraj catered very well for the numbers, served everyone quickly and efficiently and we had a very nice meal for a reasonable price

• Visited October 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I last tried a curry from here a few years ago and was not that impressed. I used to go to the Romsey Purbani but this has gone down hill significantly. Anyway on this visit i ordered a take away for my family. The service was excellent and speedy. The food was absolutely fantastic and is by far the best curry i have had in Romsey. I will definitely be back to Natraj as I prefer the food, service to that of Romsey Purbani.

Fareham, UK
“Great evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

I'll start this review by saying that neither my wife or I are Indian food experts (shame on us). We only ever been to an Indian restaurant four or five times. We went with relative experts i.e. family members, who were volunteered to help out with the menu. The restaurant is very handily placed adjacent to a) a public car park and b) taxi firm. In a nutshell we were shown to our table and drinks orders taken very shortly after we sat down. Cobra and Kingfisher being the beers of choice. The staff are extremely helpful and patient with people like me who are novices. Assistance was willingly given. It did not take long for the food to be served which was plentiful and extremely tasty. We were never at any time rushed to finish our meal and it felt as though we could have stayed all evening. Plenty of time given between courses to enjoy the evening. All in all an extremely good evening and would thoroughly recommend this venue.