“A little light for macho man”

Dish Deli & Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 79 Restaurants in Romsey
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Delicatessen offering a range of cheeses, antipasti, olives, quiches, pies and cakes. Food Store offering lovely products from small artisan producers from Hampshire, the UK and further afield: jams,chutneys, sauces, marinades, oils, vinegars, juices, beers, biscuits, chocolates, tea, coffee's to name but a few! Bistro offering breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous coffee, takeaway, wine and much more! Open 10-4 Mon, 9-4 Tues-Thurs, 9-5 Fri & Sat, Closed Sunday.
Reviewed 27 January 2013

A birthday lunch.Whilst my wife and daughter were perfectly happy with their dishes, I thought that fishcakes with just leaves was a bit on the light side, delicious as they were. It's absolutely fresh with the food coming from the connected deli next door.
Have been several times and will come again. Nice young staff who do not get flustered when it fills up, as it tends to do.

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Had lunch here whilst in romsey for work. Seated on high stools which I didn't particularly like but the food I did like. Big portions, nicely presented and friendly staff. Oh and lovely frites.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Popped in for lunch as had not been. Nice lunch menu. Wifes Rarebit was very nice but not that big and really pushing it for the cost.

I had a chunky sandwich which was filled of very nice quality ingredients and tasted good.

Friendly staff who bought crayons for little one soon after sitting down.

The Smoothie selection was superb and these were amazing (£3.50 each maybe they should be) but I would happily drink these reguarly.

The Attached deli has a great selection and we bought some lovely fennel salami.

I would say simple lunches made with good ingredients but towards the top end of what you would pay at this type of eatery!

1  Thank JDWB
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I had breakfast in this lovely deli and cafe recently and wish that Dish had been open when I lived in Romsey years ago. The decor is lovely, the service charming, professional and efficient and the food is beautiful. My husband and I were staying in a nearby hotel, and once we'd found Dish we wished we hadn't wasted our first morning having an inferior breakfast in the hotel! I like the fact that you can buy the wonderful ingredients there too, and will do that next time. I really hope that this warm, welcoming place thrives in Romsey.

1  Thank MissMomiji
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

I visited Dish on a recent visit to the charming town of Romsey. Firstly the staff are exceptional, I was greeted by one of the owners, Rachel, who made myself and my friend feel welcome from the off. Once seated our order was taken quickly, but we never felt rushed. We ordered Welsh Rarebit and eggs roayle and they were perfect. We then decided to spoil ourselves and have a delicious slice of cake each and a lovely glass of red for dessert. Lunch was lovely, as were the staff and we never felt hurried. Would reccomend to anyone for great food and service.

1  Thank Sarah A