“Still Yummy!!”

Cuisines: British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is Hampshire's best ice-cream parlour by far!
The recent move into larger premises in Market Place has been an inspiration as it now catches more passing footfall to/from the Memorial Park rather than being tucked away around the corner in Bell Street.
The ice-cream is to die for and you're simply spoiled by the choice of flavours!
We understand they will soon have a coffee shop upstairs and I'm sure the 'big boys' at nearby Costa and Cafe Nero are already quaking in their boots. More power to small businesses!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Third visit so far. Chocolate ice cream for the smallies and millionaires shortbread for me. Oh my goodness - best flavour yet!! Genuine, friendly service with lovely smiles despite the downpours. Really patient with the undecided amongst us too .... Seriously, too much choice : )

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The new shop is looking great so far, the ice cream was just wonderful and a very friendly smile from the team serving. Couldn't ask for more, I will be back very soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The Best ice cream in the south for sure as Italian I have to say this is prop made in traditional way,
This is what we deserve in uk
No franchising test
I will back again !!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Brilliant flavours, fabulous when main pregnancy craving has been ice cream, I just need them to do a Nutella and banana flavour and I will be in heaven! Staff always very friendly and yes they are young but since when does that matter?! I also needed to add they do good coffee and amazing brownies. It is on the slightly more expensive side but I do think it is worth it.

2  Thank Romsey123