“Annies excellent again.”

Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Romsey
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Turn into Kimbridge Lane and at once you are in a serene oasis of calm. Welcome to Annie’s Kitchen & Tea Room. Set in a 19th century barn on a 500 acre fishing and game estate adjacent to the banks of the beautiful River Test, Annie’s offers honest homemade dishes that are created on site every day using incredible fresh produce. Start your day with a freshly made cake, scone, teacake, sandwich, tea or coffee in Annie’s Tea Room, or walk through to Annie’s Kitchen and try something from our main menu with a selection of breakfasts, lunches, specials and desserts.
“Annies excellent again.”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

After having a disappointment some time ago, with afternoon tea, Have again been back twice for lunch, and was so happy to see Annies back to first class food, and service, So much so we brought our American cousins for lunch, and they thought it was first class. so happy about this, as Annies is one of our favourite Restaurants.

• Visited June 2014

“WEDDING RECEPTION”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We held our wedding reception here on the evening of 13th June.We chose to have one of the
hot buffet choices for our guests as we were hoping to have a relaxed informal evening.What a
good decision!The perfectly cooked food was tasty,plentiful and vey hot .Alans team were friendly and helpful but not in any way intrusive.As we had been blessed with a perfect warm
summers day and evening we were able to sit outside before and after our meal to enjoy drinks and conversation.We had only positive comments from our guests about the food,service and location.
Kimbridge Restaurant provided us with exactly what we hoped for and at a reasonable price.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TerriRyder
“No need of a Gun!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Annies is somewhere between a Cafe attached to a farm shop and a Restaurant, but it fills a niche in the middle of nowhere.

Atmosphere is a little dated but on our lunchtime visit mid-week it was reasonably busy and service was quick.

Food is not haute cuisine but filling and costs were reasonable

• Visited April 2014
“Pathetic excuse for a restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Its asking me what I like about this filthy pit of an establishment..............LEAVING!!!!! The floors where cleaner than the plates, and I wouldnt let my dog eatof them floors. The food was disgusting, the service was terrible and I waited 45 mins for my drink, then a further 25 mins for my starter. I wouldnt eat from this place if it was the only food left in the world.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank john b
“Management as good as the food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The management was rude, the food was raw and when I went to pay, they tryed to charge me for items I never had. When I confronted management about this he told me and I repeat "shut up and just pay" my husband then confronted him and he soon realised his mistake, if I could score lower I would.

• Visited April 2014