“Afternoon tea” 4 of 5 bubbles

White Horse Romsey Afternoon Tea
Ranked #5 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Romsey
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Romsey, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely afternoon tea, especially the wide range of teas. Great customer service as well. Comfortable, old world coaching house ambience.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Afternoon tea - yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I arranged afternoon tea it was a special occasion my sister in laws 50th birthday, she along with my other guests enjoyed themselves immensely. As before when I have visited The White Horse hotel all the staff were very attentive and friendly, particularly the restaurant manager, and the afternoon tea was yummy.

Visited February 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“An afternoon with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

We loved it here and it was great value. A great relaxing afternoon with sandwiches and lots of cake. We stayed all afternoon and the tea just kept on flowing and there was lots of choice. The homemade lemon curd was delicious

• Visited November 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Not so good second time round”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Last year my family and I had a wonderful cream tea on Christmas Eve so they all wanted to go back this year. Having been shown to our lovely table we had to wait over 15 minutes for a waiter to take our order. After a while our hot drinks arrived, except for the coffee which my son had ordered. Our cream tea followed some time later, still no coffee. This did finally arrive. Unfortunately the entire time we were sat there we had to put up with several children literally running and screaming up and down the corridor next to us... I have no idea who they belonged to as the parents were nowhere to be seen! I have 3 children myself so I am used to children, but found the constant screaming and shouting ruined our experience. The final thing that disappointed me was the abruptness of the man that took the money for our bill. He was quite rude and certainly lacked Christmas cheer.. A disappointing experience.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Afternoon Tea to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

We absolutely love the afternoon tea here at Silks. It is £25 for two and we always take a doggie bag home with the cakes that we can't eat.

Great food, great price and great environment. The last time we had afternoon tea we had it in the lounge which is so comfortable .... a bit like home.

Visited November 2013