“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 3 Fun & Games in Romsey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We go every week staff are so friendly and caring they know my son by name. Food is good not the best but fine for what you pay.
Toilets just been re done which is very good to see. Do agree the games machines are a pain as it distracts them.
Over all it's a great place and I highly recommend. Had sons birthday here to and it was very well organised a big thumbs up

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Soft play is soft play but I've been to better ones definitely.
The lady who served us the tickets wasn't all that helpful but the other ladies were.
We took two toddlers and were disappointed in the toddler soft playground area. Not soft! Just the carpeted hard floor, not suitable for toddlers falling off soft play bricks or the ladder etc. all our toddlers could end up playing with was one small slide in the non toddler area.
we came when some children may have been on half term and on a rainy day so it was busy but the place was grubby. Food and etc left on tables after people had eaten for over an hour. The carpets are gross and really need redoing.
Also there is some terrible loud music playing in the background, which I'm sure just encourages the kids to just shout louder! We could hardly hear ourselves think.
We left with a headache sooner than we had planned and won't be buying a membership as planned. Should have stayed home to play.

1  Thank MrsPMP34
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have visited Frankie's fun factory on many occasions having bought the membership the first time we visited...I wish we had not. We always feel the same way about our visits, the play area is fine but they have put in unhelpful arcade games along one side that really do distract little people from the fun of running around, which is after all why most of us go to an indoor play centre. The food is awful (this is consistent, always really bad) and very expensive and of course you are not permitted to take your own food in. Today I had to pay four pounds 50p for my 13 month old to get in, despite the fact that after feeding she spent 5 mins on the apparatus before falling asleep! We were also not told until we had paid that there was a time limit for play today, which there usually isn't, and when I questioned this I was just told... "it is always limited in holidays" fair enough, but you can't expect everyone just to know this without it being advertised! It was also very crowded today and there is only the smallest car park so it was quite a walk from the first legal place to park. Overall, I am reminded again...go somewhere else!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

Visited monday afternoon. Used to visit often but since the arcade machines were brought in I take my daughter less.she likes it for an hour or so and then gets bored.friendly staff and decent refreshments. Toilet standards vary. Worth a visit i'd say.parking can be an issue at busy times.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We went here for the first time in years, this place used to be called sernandipty sams. Now frankies some bits have changed a smaller area for the little ones. There is A small red slide with ball pit and other climbing area to right side.

Unfortunately games machines added, car racing and grabbing ones.

The seating areas have improved. The food menu is ok something for everyone great size jacket potato and kids meals. They no longer do jugs of squash. They still have membership £12.99 until your child reaches 13.

The only downside we found during the summer months the place gets very hot even hotter for the kids up high. The loos could be checked more often as they ran out of toilet paper on all occasions we have been.

The kids love this place, during busy periods you are given a certain time to play. They offer kids parts lazier quest etc