“Excellent lunch”

Reeve the Baker
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Romsey
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

A lovely little place with a wide range of tasty food competitively priced
We use it for lunch whilst shopping in romsey
Very good

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Personally I find the food a tad bland and synthetic in taste, however it's quick convenient and inexpensive.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I don't generally buy lunch from Reeve as the queue is a bit off-putting however as I wanted some home made soup I decided to stop off. The leak and potato soup was delicious and perfect for a rainy day. I would have preferred a crusty roll but for the price I can't complain. The jam donuts were amazing as always.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

lovely friendly staff great food prices are very good shop can get busy on Saturdays lovely fresh bread and it can be slices of you wish

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I hardly ever use bakeries due to the temptations however I have a jam doughnut ocd!
Jam doughnuts absolutely must be coated in sugar and NOT icing sugar as so many supermarkets tend to do. Reeves use proper sugar plus the doughnuts are big and fluffy - Perfect.
I travelled 25 minutes from home just to go to Reeves a second time and tried the large Bakewell tart. Oh my goodness what a treat. The pastry is thin and crisp, the jam thick and fruity and the frangipan soft and plentiful.
Definitely worth a visit