“Nice buffet with friends”
Review of The Mandarin Chef

The Mandarin Chef
Ranked #26 of 79 Restaurants in Romsey
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our friends who live near by suggested here after we had been away for the weekend. Good service and pleasant staff. It was good value and the food was good and arrived in good time.

1  Thank John C

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We got a takeaway that we collected whilst staying at abbotswood orchard b&b, the food it out of this world!! Lovely staff also!!

1  Thank zoelofthouse19413
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I last went to the Mandarin Chef on New Years Eve. I decided to give it one more chance and I went on Thursday 20th February. All I can say is the food was so so much better than before. It seemed they had a completely different chef and the customer service was excellent. I went with my family and had the buffet which was excellent. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We had a family get together Sunday lunchtime and were received very warmly. We had the buffet lunch and the food was excellent, a terrific choice, well cooked, very hot and plenty of it. We were frequently asked if we would like any more dishes, but we were all full up. Would definitely recommend and plan on going back again very soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

we eat out 2/3times a week and as ex hoteliers we do understand good food and service but this chinese restaurant is not good its SUPERB, we chose a night when they had 4 different birthday parties in so we did think service would be a bit slow but it was quite the opposite.helpful staff, great food and excellent value and we can't wait to be in the area again to go back.just a note to the owner as you were so busy we had to park at the back of the building and it could do with a good tidy up.