“Lovely deli and cafe”

Thyme and Tides Deli
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Stockbridge
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely deli and cafe”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

A buzzing cafe which has enhanced this beautiful town.
Great fish and deli. Good personal service even when they are busy

Visited July 2014

Datchet, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe and outstanding deli”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had lunch here with a colleague on the back patio, they were very busy but the service was quick, courteous and friendly. The food we had was lovely and reasonably priced. After lunch I did a bit of shopping in the deli, which has the most wonderful food, some of which is made on site. This included a vegetarian scotch egg, something I've never seen before and it was absolutely delicious. They have so much wonderful food I wish I lived closer so I could shop there every week. In the meantime I'll be asking my colleague to bring me one of those scotch eggs, the white bean, piquilllo pepper and smoked paprika dip, and some of their mixed harissa nuts, all absolutely divine!

• Visited July 2014
Broughton, United Kingdom
“Pop in when you're passing...”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We are local to Stockbridge and consider ourselves really lucky to live an idyllic country life with our children in the Test Valley. Thyme and Tides plays a significant role in this idyll.....We turned up with our children at T&T this afternoon after a blissful swim in the river and a long dog walk. We were welcomed by our gorgeous friends Sally and Iain and their lovely team who served our children the most delicious ice creams and my husband a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. My iced coffee was superb (the Monmouth coffee they use is the best I have had) and the added pleasure of sitting in the secluded patio area was a joy.

If you're passing through Stockbridge pop in!

2 Thank HLMArmstrong
“Still The Best Gazpacho”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Came here again after visiting last summer as we loved it so much.
My husband and I ordered the Gazpacho and the deli plate and we shared the 2 meals between us.
The Gazpacho is THE most delicious thing I have ever tasted- still as good as we'd remembered.
The flatbread with dips/tapenade and watercress salad were also fantastic. You can really notice the quality of the ingredients.
The coffee was excellent too.
Service was very good.

• Visited June 2014
“Perfect family lunch!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Second visit here, took our two young boys which can sometimes be stressful at lunch but not at Thyme and Tides, staff were brilliant with them and the service was quick. I had a chorizo burger with skinny fries and my wife had a quinoa salad whilst the boys had picks. Food was delicious and we felt like a relaxed happy family. We will be back!

• Visited May 2014