We stayed here for 2 nights whilst fishing. The manageress was nothing but fantastic. Polite, helpful and incredibly efficient. Amazing food, service and extremely comfortable rooms. I can highly recommend this pub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peat Spade Inn sits in a picture postcard setting in the beautiful village of Longstock in the heart of Hampshire. Located in the Test Valley, less than a mile from Stockbridge - the fly fishing capital of the world - the rivers and downs surrounding the inn are home to some of the best fishing and shooting opportunities in the world making The Peat Spade Inn an inviting refuge for country sport enthusiasts. After a long day enjoying the outdoors, head back to the inn to rest your feet, sit back and relax with a freshly poured pint of Upham real ale. With the Test Way passing close by, The Peat Spade is a popular retreat for walkers to stop by en route to refuel with some fabulous pub food. It's a great stopover too for those visiting the nearby historic cities of Winchester and Salisbury. This charming country pub is just an hour's drive away from London and the New Forest and provides the perfect place for a spot of lunch, a delicious dinner,a drink or two in the idyllic Hampshire countryside or somewhere to stay the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Peat Spade Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peat Spade Hotel Stockbridge
- Peat Spade Inn Stockbridge, Hampshire