“Lovely spray tan and facial”
Review of Xpress Beauty

Xpress Beauty
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Whiteley
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey Good Looking. Welcome to Xpress Beauty!We have turned the world of the traditional beauty salon upside down, shaken it up, added a touch of glamour and a dash of exquisiteness and created a magical blend of innovative luxury and relaxation.
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I visited this salon on more than one occasion. Firstly I tried a spray tan as I was unaware of the brand xpress beauty use and I wished to try it out. The therapist, Olivia help me to decide the right colour in which I should go for. I was very pleased with the outcome and it lasted well for 6days. Secondly I tried an Alpha H facial which I thoroughly enjoyed. Charlotte was very professional and I saw results imediatly after. I was given samples of the products used and especially liked liquid gold. I have recommended to many of my friends who have since been and tried this salon out for themselves. I would rate this salon highly and will be returning soon.

3  Thank gsmithx

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Booked treatments for three people about one month in advance, when we went in to have our treatments, the staff didn't even know what we were booked in for. When we told them they said they wouldn't be able to complete the treatments we asked for. After complaining about it as these treatments were for my wedding day, they eventually managed to do the treatments. I had acrylic nails which came unstuck within a few days. The salon manager went out of her way to find a reason not to redo the nails even though I had said I would be going back for regular infills. Very silly management as they have now lost a lot of future business. Far from impressed and I certainly won't be recommending them to anyone.

5  Thank Kathryn M
Xpress B, Owner at Xpress Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Kathryn,

Firstly I would like to apologies for not responding to your review sooner, as a brand new business we are still making a few mistakes however I can assure you we are learning from them and making changes where necessary.

I have looked in to your complaint and see that you initially booked with us on our first day of opening. Unfortunately due to a new booking system we had double booked your appointment time. Although you were made aware of this when you arrived for your treatments, we did ensure yourself and the rest of your party received the treatments you had booked and as an apology we upgraded some of your treatments.

In regards to the problems with the acrylic nails, I am very sorry if you felt my manager was making excuses, however as it is very rare for us to have problems with Acrylic Nails it is important we try and find the cause of the problem, at no point will we ever try and avoid blame and we will do everything we can to resolve any issues.

I believe my manager did try and discuss the possible causes and was in the process of offering a solution, however you left before she had chance.

I would like to personally apologies if we have not met your expectation, myself and my team are working very hard to build a good, honest and fair reputation.

If you would like to discuss the incident further please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Many Thanks