A really lovely B&B:
- Extremely welcoming and friendly owners
- Fantastic breakfast (best cooked breakfast I've had in ages, and I stay in a lot of hotels on business)
- Spotless, comfortable and well equipped room & bathroom
- Great location: you really feel like you're staying right in the forest
That alone would of got 5 stars for me. However, on the last day my girlfriend was taken ill with a stomach bug. Rather than attempt the 2 hour drive home when we were due to check out that morning, the owners were kind enough to let us stay in the room until 6pm that night. This obviously made a huge difference to us!
Couldn't of asked for more - thanks.
- Also Known As:
- Acres Down House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Acres Down House Lyndhurst, New Forest