“Fab place”

Curry Leaf
Price range: US$23 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic Indian/Asian/Fusion fine dining restaurant with fresh ingredients and specially selected dishes from our experienced chefs from India and warm and friendly service.
New Forest, United Kingdom
“Fab place”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This is are second visit and we love it food fab staff was very friendly and we have tried the set menu that was rely good well c u all very soon Chris and Roy and julie

Oxford, UK
“Great on banquet night”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were going to go back to The Passage to India. But i am glad we tried a new place.

On certain nights of the week they have a "Banquet" night. This is great value for money. Between two we had:

Starter

Goan Chicken - a must have! Creamy with a kick

Sides
2 sides, i cant remmeber

Rice and Garlic nan

It looked like a banquet too! We loved the food. It was both quality and quantity.

Worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014
Rustington, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We went on a banquet night. Great value for money and excellent food. Service was efficient and staff were very attentive. Making sure we were happy with our food and if we needed more drinks.

Amersham, United Kingdom
“Tasty Food, Service without a smile”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

First, the food was tasty, interesting and good value. I mark it down on service. I must have caught them on a bad day as one of the staff, the manager I think, was cold towards me from the moment I walked in. He practically slammed my main course plate down, grunted at me throughout the evening, and didn't ask if I wanted anything else at the end, before rushing off so I had to wait longer to get the bill. Judging from other reviews of good service, he must have just been having a bad day. I noticed him behaving like this to other customers. The rest of the staff were polite and friendly. But my evening enjoyment was impaired somewhat.

1 Thank Mockmaster
West Sussex
“Very good value”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Went to this Indian on Monday night and had the special menu which was fantastic value. Starter, side dish main course and rice or Naan. With 4 halves of Cobra and 4 popadoms the bill came to just over £30. Neither of us could finish the meal so we could have gone without the popadoms which would have made the meal even cheaper. The Curry Leaf is closed Tuesdays. We were given a liqueur on the house which really made a lovely end to the meal. The staff were attentive and polite and we recommend the Curry Leaf.

• Visited March 2014