We both wanted a quiet break away from work, we booked two nights at The Rufus House and it was just what we wanted. Staff were very friendly, the room was lovely, spacious and bed was comfy. A mini fridge that actually works properly and tea making facilities. Ensuite was good, powerful shower! Breakfast was lovely, would recommend you have breakfast when you stay, good price and quality food. The main road can be noisy at times but this shouldn't put you off, the forest is literally yards away and the owners hospitality more than makes up for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With acres of exceptional woodland and open heaths as our front garden, Rufus House is the perfect location to explore the New Forest and surrounding areas of natural beauty all year around. Enjoy a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings overlooking views of the forest, ponies, cattle, donkeys. A grand Victorian house ideally located in the cent re of the New Forest. Many good restaurants and pubs are all walking distance from Rufus House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rufus House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufus House Hotel Lyndhurst
- Rufus House Lyndhurst, New Forest