“Simply wonderful food and service to match”
Review of Elm Tree Inn

Elm Tree Inn
Ranked #32 of 72 Restaurants in Ringwood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My partner, myself & 2year old daughter often visit the Elm Tree for food and drinks. We live locally so it's perfect. The staff and management are incredibly welcoming and efficient, always friendly & nothing is too much trouble. It's not often you find full table service in a local pub anymore especially one this busy. The food is delicious and homemade so it's understandable that at busy times your order might take a little longer however this doesn't happen often. We love this pub and it consistently exceeds our expectations. Highly recommended!

1  Thank 0079DES

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend found this on trip advisor and the menu looked great! Booked a table to be told that it was nearly fully booked and busy at popular times. Arrived and it was beaming! Very busy so obviously great! Had a fantastic meal, great prices too! Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank kokochoco
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We met family members there for saturday lunch, who were seriously delayed on their way from London. The most friendly and helpful staff were happy for us to wait, and, when we did eventually eat, the food was very enjoyable with a good range of choices. The mussels and pancetta were particularly good, as was a mozzarella salad. Lots of space, both inside and out.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We visited the Elm Tree on a warm Sunday afternoon expecting it to be very busy and although it was quite full, we got a table straight away. My wife and I had the roast beef which was very good and for me was just about the right amount. My 6 year old son also had the beef which went down well, however the best part were the desserts! My wife had the mixed berry eton mess and I had the pear and rhubarb crumble. Both were excellent.
The staff were fabulous and very attentive at all times. This was a lovely place to spend an Sunday afternoon and we will certainly be going back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We went there saturday night with friends the food was very good good portions,nice relaxing evening will go again.