“Great good, lovely staff... But...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Indian Tree

Indian Tree
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Fine dining Indian and Bangladeshi restaurant
Dorset
“Great good, lovely staff... But...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

This was a great Indian, with a relaxed atmosphere and fast/friendly service. The food was served hot, was of good quality and there was plenty of it.... There is one but.... We paid £12 for two glasses of lemonade with a splash of orange juice! We were told that this was a normal 'restaurant prices' which is fairly extreme... even one of the other staff members seemed a little shocked. It really left a sour taste in our mouths... After an otherwise amazing meal. En so... I would recommend this restaurant even though I'm still a little annoyed.

“Stellar Indian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Dropped in on the off chance on a Saturday night got squeezed in. Modern decor attentive staff and beautiful food both in presentation and taste!! We will DEFINITELY go again.

Street, United Kingdom
“Best curry ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been enjoying curries for over 40 years now, and know a good one one when I taste it. Went there with four friends lat Wednesday night, not knowing it was banquet night, we all chose the banquet.

My mixed kebab started was excellent, large and hot, my main meal of chilli chicken masala was again well presented and beautifully cooked, again lots of food. My friends also thought theirs were excellent as well.

I can honestly say it was one of the best, if not the best, Indian meals I have ever eaten, thank you

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“every time a winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

we travel far and wide for indian food, so when one stands out consistently above all others its only fair to let them and others know. since opening this place has never varied in its quality of food and service which many indian foodies will know can sometimes be a problem even with their favourite restaurants. too hot, too mild,meat too tough etc.every time we visit, busy or not ,they have always managed to serve great food using the best ingredients presented with a little flair compared with any other in the area,.prices of both the food and drinks are average for the area however so is the cost of lemonade.i do sympathise with a previous reviewer,lemonade should never be 4.25 (then again I don't run a restaurant). YOU WILL NOT FIND BETTER IN THE AREA.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I ate here with family. The restaurant itself is beautiful. Nice decoration, well laid out tables making use of the space. The meals were large and full of flavour I had a lamb dish (lamb was cooked beautifully). The restaurant was full of people but we were still seated and seen to very quickly.

I would of given this restaurant 5 stars reason for 4 was that the waiter who brought me over the card machine was a bit rude and to be honest made a 5 star review 4 stars.

In summary a lovely place with great food, give it a try.