“Tourist information Centre booked this for me it is excellent.”
Review of Amberwood B&B

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ringwood
Amberwood B&B
Ranked #19 of 21 Ringwood B&B and Inns
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Tourist information Centre booked this for me it is excellent.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed for a few weeks in 2010. My work was 70 minutes walk. Really nice friendly town. Anne and Graham were really kind hosts.

Thank you for Graham for giving me a ride to work sometimes. Thank you Anne for recommending me to Crowfield B&B which was as good as it gets and nearer my work.

Room Tip: I stayed in 2010 and as nearly always I booked through Tunbridge Wells Tourist Information Centre. T...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrew L

Families
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Anne only has a few rooms, but parking not an issue on a small road, the house is lovely and if you like pets then you will love the two dogs and the two cats and they are well loved by its owners. Anne is a great host telling you everything about the area as we are about to move there ourselves, I will say the bed is not big but lovely to sleep in, has the best hospitality tray I have seen, water, juice, tea & coffee and fruit teas, two chocolate biscuits that are my favourite, but did not have the chance to eat, wish I took them with me hehe!!!... We were ask about what we liked for breakfast and what time (not a problem) at least she knows when we would be down. If you are looking for homey feel, with an ordinary family then stay here... Thanks Anne for being a lovely hostess.

Room Tip: The rooms are dated in the owners style, but look last this for a lovely stay
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HildenLodgeManagers
Burscough, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Could not fault this b&b, very lovely and understanding hosts. I arrived quite late returning from a ferry in Portsmouth which was no problem. Love the house pets as well:) They also let me store my car in the garage. The breakfast was very tasty! Wish I could have stayed longer!!!! I would definately return.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Lisa M
Caribbean
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Lovely, quiet, convenient: great breakfast, beautiful golden retriever 'Bonnie': owners Anne & Graham very gracious and accommodating! I would return.

• Stayed July 2011
Somerset
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Located in a quiet lane you definately won't be disturbed by traffic noise here. An excellent location just 5-10 mins drive to the lovely scenery of the New Forest & a 5 min level walk into Ringwood old town for an excellent choice of retaurants and pubs. Our double en-suite room was spacious & comfortable with the most extensive complimentary refreshment tray we've ever seen. We enjoyed a really good breakfast with ample choice of fruit & cereals to supplement the good quality cooked breakfast. Ann was also very helful in suggesting places to visit and lending us detailed maps. Don't expect a modern chic decor but for a quiet , comfortable stay & friendly efficient host we would thoroughly recommend Ann & Graham's hospitality at Amberwood. (Avoid arriving at school-run time though).

Room Tip: Only one en-suite double & one twin so phone.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JanandPete
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringwood
original white hart
#8 of 21 in Ringwood
Avon Accommodation
Avon Accommodation
#5 of 6 in Ringwood

Been to Amberwood B&B? Share your experiences!