“Terrible sausages, terrible waiter!!”
Review of Cafe Aroma

Cafe Aroma
Ranked #24 of 72 Restaurants in Ringwood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Popular Restaurant, Take Away near Ringwood's Post Office which is in Martin & Co and with easy access to Ringwood Medical Centre.Featured on UTube
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I took my wife out to Ringwood for some lunch. We passed "Cafe Aroma" and decided to stop in. No sooner than we went in we were pounced upon by the most annoying waiter. He announced himself as Zack.He then proceeded to kiss my wifes hand which she found very embarrassing. We were trying to look through the menu but he would not leave us alone and he kept looking at my wife very suggestively. So much so I wanted to punch him!! We ended up having a pot of tea and nothing to eat as he turned us off of eating. The food, to be honest, didn't look that nice and the chef looked very dirty. Will not be back.

1  Thank Scissorsh

Reviewed 21 September 2013

As we walked past I thought, yes let’s try this, it was busy and looked like the sort of place that would put a bit of passion into its food. Oh dear it was just a “Greasy Spoon Café”. We sat down inside and the smell of grease was in the air, not a good sign. We had a burger and chips, Jacket potato and children’s spaghetti. The cheese burger was just short of coming out of a tin and slapped on a grill/ microwave. The chips…..I can still taste hours after eating them. They were over cooked and were just very fatty. The jacket potato was ok but microwaved. My daughter had the spaghetti but it wasn’t homemade. Overall the place looks better than the food. There is no passion or love in the food, just get it out fast then pay for it and pay for it you do!!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

if this was a workplace the staff would be sued for sexual harassment. They are too over freindly with the female customers. Our waiter couldnt stop staring at my girlfreinds breasts. Will never go back to this perverted dirty place.
They buy the food in iceland microwave it for you and its very expensive

6  Thank Gardbus2012
Reviewed 6 September 2013

And, given that I have a pretty good working knowledge of Rome and a major liking for Italian food, I do not say that lightly. The meatball casserole was genuinely Italian, not what I would cook myself, but a damn sight better. Finding an authentic place like this serving the real thing happens sometimes in cities. Not often, and when it does it becomes a treasure. But finding one in Ringwood??? Go there, eat. And if you do not like garlic, I am sad for you....

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We just stopped off here en route to have a sandwich but the staff were so friendly I wanted to write a review. They seemed to know most of the customers as regulars and went out of their way to speak to everyone, including us strangers! If we lived in Ringwood we would definitely be regular customers here even if it was just to pop in for a coffee.