“Superb lunch”

Amarone Italian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We welcome anyone who likes to eat authentic Italian food. The chef is a real Neapolitan.. Who's been cooking for 35 years. All our food is freshly made and quality with a good taste. We have the lunch special for £9.90 Any starter from the menu followed with any pizza or pasta from restaurant menu. Thanks for looking! And we look forward to see you in our restaurant Regards from our family Italian restaurant
Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Superb lunch”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Today was my birthday & we decided an Italian meal was just what we wanted. After reading reviews on several restaurants in this area we chose Amarone Italian Restaurant in Ringwood a very wise choice, the food was without a doubt the best Italian food we had ever tasted. I will definitely go there again, & would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who enjoys, as I do, good Italian food.

• Visited July 2014

“Great place with amazing food”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I´ve visited Amarone during my business trip together with my business partner and both of us were very satisfied with our meals and provided service.
It was a nice surprise to taste Italian meals so good outside of Italy.
Hence, I can only recommend everyone to visit this place and I hope to come back some day!

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Visited this restaurant twice on a long weekend in the New Forest. On both visits had an excellent meal with great service. The decor and atmosphere is very traditional. The wine list is also very good, with lots of quality italian wine including a Gavi. The menu is very extensive too with pizza, pasta and meat. The pollo Milanese is outstanding and by far the best one I have ever had! A true italian gem in Ringwood and well worth a visit or two.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went to this lovely restaurant after reading the reviews and looking at the menu. It was everything a family run Italian restaurant should be, and more. Lovely food, excellent service and wonderful atmosphere . Thank you, we will be coming back.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Holiday treat”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We were on holiday and I had looked on Trip Advisor for a good restaurant for my wife's birthday meal. Another Italian seemed to be getting the bulk of the reviews so, being me, I went to the other one. Most Italians have pizza and pasta but this one also has a steak menu. We both had a mussel starter and fillet steak cooked with pate, tomato and wine. Without a doubt, the best steak and Italian meal I have ever had. Its not cheap but it is a fair price for the quality of food. We were so impressed that we went back for a second meal a few days later. My wife had their cannelloni and I had a seafood spaghetti. Terrific. Wished we lived in Ringwood. The service was very good, the surroundings traditional and comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014