“Convenient, friendly and tasty”
Review of Prezzo - Ringwood

Prezzo - Ringwood
Ranked #25 of 73 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$61 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been there a few times. Always found the food good, friendly staff and service good. The price was ok.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

There are several Prezzo restaurants within 10 miles of Ringwood but in my opinion this is definitely the best amongst them but it is not as good as some of the independent Italian restaurants in the area. The décor is modern and bright and the atmosphere is always buzzing. There is always a warm welcome and the staff are friendly and courteous. In my experience the service has always been good but there does seem to be a relatively high turnover of staff. I didn't recognise any of them the last time I visited. The food is what you would expect for an Italian chain restaurant and the price is reasonable (I don't know what the pizzas are like). This is a very good restaurant in the context of an occasional ad hoc dinner but don't choose it if you want to celebrate something special.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We visited with friends recently and found the pizzas very bland. Lacking in enough flavoursome topping. Very expensive. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We attended my sister in laws family birthday party at Prezzo.

We were shown to a long table adjacent to the kitchen in the rear extension which is like sitting in a corridor.

The atmosphere was terrible & the service was very slow & haphazard. The food was expensive for the small sized portions. The Pizza needed more topping on it.

I had never previously been to a Prezzo & this experience was such that I never will return.

We were so disappointed by the experience, that my wife & I took my sister in law out three days later to Lemongrass Thai in Ringwood for lunch.

This was everything that Prezzo was not - service Excellent, food portions Large & Smiling friendly staff & finally a lovely Atmosphere!!

Sorry Prezzo, the real facts have to be shared with others. .

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Good food, good value. Typical Italian restaurant, not expensive either. Good service. Would recommend.