“Great service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff in here are always friendly. U get good service and good food. Its got a pleasant atmosphere, and is good for a mid-week meal.

Ringwood
“Superb food and excellent service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Prezzo in Ringwood serves excellent Italian food and is consistent as I have visited several time, but what makes it special is the genuinely friendly excellent service you get. The restaurant is well laid out so you never feel on top of any other diners. Previoulsy on a mothers day I was also given a free glass of prosecco, which was a nice touch.

1 Thank Nicola B
Ringwood
“Average visit for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Went on a busy Wednesday night. Disappointing service food ok but nothing special and if it wasn't for the vouchers I was using I'd feel I'd been robbed paying the meal.

Epsom, England, United Kingdom
“Outstanding dish!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

An unplanned, unscheduled stop in Ringwood due to heavy traffic on the A31, and a diabetic has to eat, so we headed for Prezzo, having been there before.
We had starters of bruschetta and crab cakes, served promptly and hot. I had a glass of house red, as, unusually, I was not driving.
Main courses were served shortly afterwards, an easy choice, my wife had lobster and spaghetti, which was good and a good sized portion too, She thoroughly enjoyed it.
What caught my eye was the grilled salmon with new potatoes, green beans and broccoli. I'm glad I chose it, as it delivered on many levels, beautifully cooked, the sauce complimented everything on the plate.
I can honestly say that this is was of the best restaurant meals I have eaten.
Well done Prezzo Ringwood, that was seriously impressive service and outstanding quality of food!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bob C
“Very welcoming”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at this Prezzos on a few occasions and it has always been consistently good. Had an excellent meal here last Friday night. The manager was very welcoming and staff very attentive. Good food and atmosphere. Will be back when in the area again.

Visited August 2014