“It's ok”

Curry Garden
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Curry Garden Indian Restaurant and Takeaway in Ringwood Hampshire (near the New Forest on the border of Dorset,) a family run establishment specialising in award winning Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine, serving the town of Ringwood since 1979. We pride ourselves in our strict attention to details, from the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our restaurant and it's facilities, to our polite attentive staff and the highest quality of our finest Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine at a value second to none, only prepared with freshest produce locally sourced from trusted suppliers, several of whom have supplied us over the last thirty years. The restaurant has a fully licensed bar and air conditioning. Parking is available at the front or at the rear of the restaurant. There is also free parking facilities within 300 yards. Takeaway service with 10% discount is available. We are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Special events and offers are advertised frequently, including our 'Bollywood Nights' and Charity Fund Raising evenings. We pride ourselves in our customers' recommendations and feedback, ever eager that Curry Garden Restaurant remains one of the best and most popular Indian Restaurants in the New Forest region.
York, United Kingdom
“It's ok”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Clean restaurant which was quite empty on Tuesday night. Menu choice is good. Staff were attentive and food served quickly. The food wasn't overpowering as some Indian food can be, nor were the portions huge. So we left feeling quite satisfied.

• Visited July 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Food great, but staff could be more obliging”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We found the food gorgeous. We didn't have to wait long for the food, but then again it was almost empty! Our criticisms were the staff needed to be a little more helpful with helping us make a decision what to have and salad should be included in the main course. The restaurant was clean, lovely tablecloths and napkins. Looking forward to going again.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely as always ”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited earlier this week and it was, as always a fantastic meal! We went on a Tuesday which meant it was nice and quiet, we were seated straight away and our order was taken quickly. I cannot fault the service at this restaurant as it is always flawless and attentive. Our food was amazing, their curries are so delicious! We were made to feel so welcome and always checked on to see if everything that was OK. The only thing that got my back up a bit was how annoyed the waiter looked because we didn't finish all of our food. We overestimated portion sizes and ended up ordering far too much. We were constantly nagged by the waiter as he seemed confused as to why we didn't finish. At the end of the day, we paid for them food so it shouldn't matter if we ate it or not. I felt like I had to ask to have the food to takeaway to not seem rude. Other than that it was a pleasant experience, I would definitely recommend and return!

UK
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Having decided last minute to visit the area, I had done absolutely no research into eateries etc, we took a bit of a punt on visiting Curry Garden, as it was quite literally the first open restaurant that we came across.

First impressions of the restaurant were that it was very modern and staff very friendly.

My friend ordered a curry and, although I'm unsure exactly what it was, I tried a couple of bits of the meat and it was delicious! Then there was my main - I ordered Tandoori Duck Masala and oh my! It was absolutely exceptional. The duck was cooked to absolute perfection (to the point my friend was disappointed they hadn't opted for it themselves!

The service was very prompt and the prices were that you would expect at an Indian restaurant (£31 for 2, including one alcoholic beverage each).

I would most definitely recommend eating here.

Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Personally my favourite Indian restaurant. Best food, great friendly service!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Every time I visit curry garden, I'm never dissapointed. My food is always good. Never greasy. The service is always quick but I never feel rushed and I love the atmosphere it offers. Not too loud or close to other tables but not silently quiet or isolated. My favourite dish is always ch tk sagwala. No other restaurant has ever beaten it for me.