Stayed here for an overnight stop to north Wales.Room basic but clean,power shower and lovely thick towels.Lovely country location,wasn't noisey at night even though it was next to a main road.We had drinks in the bar where prices were reasonable,we did not have an evening meal but had an excellant cooked breakfast! Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chase Inn is a free house B&B situated in the picturesque village of bishops Frome. Serving home cooked food all day 7 days a week. Locally sourced cask conditioned ales a great range of lagers and ciders. Pool room. Beer garden and child and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chase Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chase Hotel Bishop`s Frome
- The Chase Inn UK/Herefordshire, England