“Lovely Lucy makes all the difference”

Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Bromyard B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 June 2012

When travelling to Worcester to attend a friend's wedding my husband and I stayed at Huntland's farm and boy were we glad we did. Lucy, the owner of the gorgeous B&B really went beyond our expectations to ensure that our stay was comfortable. Her yummy English breakfast sealed the deal for my husband! We'd highly recommend anyone travelling to the region to stay here.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in had a massive king size bed but the trade off was that the ensuite was on the...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review Julie. We enjoyed having you both to stay and hope you arrived safely home via Oxford. We are planning to open up another en suite bedroom with a four poster bed to replace The Farmyard Room which I appreciate isn't ideal due to it not being an en suite but it does have a great view of the farmyard and duck pond! Take care, Lucy

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I was their very first guest when they opened in 2011 and repeated every year, because there's nothing nicer B & B than this, exceptional quality service and good prices, and very good food and wonderful breakfasts all from their own farm / Tommy Malmgren Bläsing Gothenburg Sweden

individually decorated, warm and thoughtful service, wonderful wildlife and beautiful surroundings and very comfortable beds :) then you feel as if you were at home :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank T0mmy_M_B
HuntlandsFarmBnB, Owner at Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you back to our home Tommy. We thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay and loved your Swedish soup that you for made us. Take care, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I stayed for one night at Huntlands Farm and were extremely impressed by the whole experience. The location in the Worcestershire countryside is simply beautiful. Lucy and her Dad were superb hosts and went out of their way to accommodate us and make us feel welcome. They even mapped out a local walk for us taking in a great pub for lunch en route, it was a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

The accommodation was excellent, we had a very large and comfortable room with a great view and breakfast was fantastic. We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PottsWarren
HuntlandsFarmBnB, Owner at Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

We enjoyed having you to stay and I'm pleased you didn't get too lost on your walk! Look forward to seeing you both again one day I hope.

Reviewed 29 September 2011

Huntlands Farm is everything you could possibly want for a relaxing break. The rooms are spacious and there is plenty of storage for clothes. Plenty of delicious food on offer. Lucy was very welcoming and made us feel like one of the family, we would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
HuntlandsFarmBnB, Owner at Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

We loved having you to stay and especially enjoyed sharing your birthday with you; I hope you enjoyed the fudge and fudge sauce?

Reviewed 10 September 2011

Lovely old converted fam-house, with all facilities, large spacious room, lots of goodies !
Superb breakfast
The best thing about Huntlands farm was Lucy, she made a large family which included our grandson very welcome and we had the run of the house.
We stayed there as we had a wedding at Whitbourne Hall and required ferrying about all over the place............which Lucy did without any complaint, and I'm sure would have provided this service for free if we had let her !
A great place and we would go back again, without a doubt

Room Tip: Larger room at £90/night is true value for money.....................you could hold a dance in there...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony S

I'm so pleased you all enjoyed your stay; it was lovely to have a family of 3 generations for the weekend.

Reviewed 8 June 2011

I met Lucy on a residential upholstery course in Wales when I learned about her plans for the B&B so decided to pay her a visit this weekend to discuss her future plans with her own upholstery courses . First impressions was the fabulous location as the farm is set in the most picturesque and tranquil countryside. I arrived just in time for dinner along with 2 other guests and a welcome glass of wine. We spent a lovely relaxing evening together along with John, Lucys' father, who entertained us with many amusing stories from the farm.
The rooms are so comfortable and tastefully decorated, including some of Lucys' handywork, beautiful reupholstered chairs. I had the best nights sleep in a long time! Breakfast was a huge cooked full English using all local produce including the farms own sausages and freshly laid eggs which set me up for the rest of the day.
I've stayed in many B&B's over the years with many of them being quite disappointing. Huntlands farm ticks many boxes, most important for me as a solo guest, I found Lucy and John to be so welcoming, relaxed and friendly.
I'm really looking forward to visiting again and wish Lucy all the best with her new business, it can only be a raging success.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your kind words Jill and the encouragement to move forward with the upholstery courses; and of course, thank you for helping us move the sheep on the Sunday morning!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2011

I visited this place when I would visit With Bourne Hall, I was taken in by train and run over to Hunt's farm, and they were still some distance away, so they va a superb service and excellent breakfast with ingredients directly from their own farm, makes the whole so you can not have the better, Lucy and her father are wonderful people friendly and caring can only give them highest rated
i was their very first customer, and ill will return again :-)

Room Tip: You feel welcome and hospitality is great
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Tommy, you were the BEST first guest anyone could ask for and I so hope you visit us again one day; our clocks need another service!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromyard
The Cottage in the Wood
The Manor Coach House
The Manor Coach House
#1 of 27 in Worcester
The Court House Unique Boutique B&B

Been to Huntlands Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!