“Wow! Might I say, this is simply the best Indian curry house I've been in!”

Mahis Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Bromyard
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I visited Mahis this Saturday and my oh my was it busy or what! We were managed to be given a table after a short wait but was very well handled with drinks at the lounge by the attentive staff who were by far rushed off their feet. Considering how busy they were, the food i must say arrived in very reasonable time. The best part however was that it tasted very good and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought they wouldnt be able to deliver the high standards of food and service i had been promised by my fellow group members but i was proven wrong. They were amazing. Will deffinitely be back again and may even make it my regular now. Well done lads.

3  Thank Jason c

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Great place, friendly staff, food is excellent. Eat here as a family a fair bit every few weeks, cant fault it.

2  Thank Leanne B
Reviewed 3 February 2014

There are two Indian restaurants in Bromyard: this is by far the best and well above the average standard for the area. The interior is a bit shabby, in keeping with the rest of Bromyard, but the food is what matters. Portions are generous, prices reasonable and service friendly. There is clearly a thriving takeaway trade. For the adventurous/ foolhardy try the Chicken Khaliya: hot doesn't begin to describe it! Yet there's much more to the establishment than fierce curries, the Dhansak and Pathia are particularly good. Breads are excellent. I'd especially recommend the onion kulcha.

2  Thank Rovingpublover
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

All in the title really
Service; Friendly, efficient and accommodating

Food: Generous portions , Good menu, avg price, Tasty food !!

Atmosphere: good , I prefer going in busier periods which are late on fri/sat. Good decor.

Location: right on Bromyard high street!

All round good!!!!!!

3  Thank cozamidlands
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I allways use this place saterday night it's very busy as you can see evry one likes the food good job Sam !

4  Thank Lee118288