“Return to The Holly Tree”

and 1 more site!
Holly Tree B&B Bromyard
Ranked #2 of 9 Bromyard B&B and Inns
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Return to The Holly Tree”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Having stayed at this B & B on an earlier occasion I had decided that it could not be bettered so I returned for a visit whilst seeing family and friends. I had a different room this time but the good quality remained the same. The beds are very comfortable and the showers are a decent size and you don't have to be a brain surgeon to operate them. As always my breakfast was good and there is a varied menu. I like the touch of collecting your milk bottle from a bucket of ice for your morning cuppa when you retire. This establishment is good value for money and I could not fault it in any way; indeed I hope to return again this year. Thank you Nigel and Sharon for your good hosting skills and friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Room 4 has a very large bed and double aspect windows
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Grace C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Wirral, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay. We received a warm welcome. Breakfast was excellent with as much extra toast and coffee as you wanted. We were able to sit in the lounge of an evening enjoying a drink from the bar. We would stay there again but would request room 4 as our friends stayed in that room and we saw that it was bigger than ours (5) and the bathroom was bigger.

Room Tip: Only saw rooms 4 & 5 but I expect all rooms are quiet as, although sited on the corner of a junc...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank gourmet42
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We have just returned having spent the weekend at Holly Tree B&B the room was excellent. The bathroom was out of this world, the shower was brilliant and the whole room and bathroom was spotless. It is well worth a visit and Bromyard is only short walk from Holly Trees.
Parking is good and the breakfast was lovely. We hope to return again in the future and I would recommend this B&B to anyone who wants a peaceful and relaxing time.

Room Tip: Corner room was sunny and had 2 windows, but I would have been happy in any of the rooms offered our...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 186402Annie
leicestershire
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this wonderful place after deciding to visit Bromyard to visit the Time Machine Sci-Fi museum.

The Holly Tree is a gem. Easy to find and a short walk into the village. There's off street parking and a beautiful welcome. Sharon (the owner) was a real star!

Our room was beautiful and spotlessly clean and the owners could not do enough for you. Our breakfast was absolutely perfect and they catered perfectly for vegetarians - unusual to say the least.

You can really see the care and attention that has gone into this home from home.

We had a perfect night's sleep and felt refreshed and envigorated after a tiring day of museuming, shopping and cafe visiting.

Sharon even took the time to find (and play) the Dr Who theme tune to say happy birthday to me over breakfast - now that's a first!

You will not be disappointed...

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank fleazyflea
Leeds
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the b&b on Christmas Day whilst visiting relatives in Bromyard.
The bed was one of the most comfy beds I have ever slept in and breakfast was lovely.
The owners were very friendly and we shall definitely be staying again.
A very beautiful B&B!

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank daisydoll_22
Newton Poppleford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Felt very lucky to find this lovely B&B open for bookings at Christmas. Sharon made me feel very welcome, the room was well laid out and immaculate. Breakfast was a treat not too be missed.
I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Barbara M
Pickering, North Yorkshire
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed for two nights passing through the area. The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good, full English well cooked and presented. It didn't quite hit 'Excellent' for me but I only had a few minor gripes. I would stay there again without question.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sealdriver
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromyard
The Falcon Hotel
#9 of 10 in Malvern
The Inn at Bromyard
The Inn at Bromyard
#4 of 9 in Bromyard

Been to Holly Tree B&B Bromyard? Share your experiences!