Spent a couple nights here after a referral from a friend. The property is large and well kept with adequate parking but once indoors, the rooms and layout felt like a convention centre for business conferences and weddings. Personally I think the rooms are overpriced and you don't even get a separate shower, bottled water or a stand to put your baggage on. Golf course looked good and the gardens are well manicured, even for winter. If you have a big budget then consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grove, London's country estate, is more than a five-star hotel. Set in 300 acres and only 18 miles from central London, the former home of the Earls of Clarendon is also a luxury 18-hole golf resort, a fabulous spa and unique venue for meetings, weddings and celebrations. Also included in The Grove's extensive facilities are three restaurants including Colette’s, awarded three AA rosettes. A 4acre Walled Garden with urban beach, tennis courts and outdoor pool. A selection of bike and jogging trials to enjoy with complimentary bike hire; and Anouska’s Kids’ Club, graded outstanding by OFSTED makes The Grove a parent and child-friendly resort. Lovingly restored to stunning effect, the property fuses contemporary design and original period architecture with exceptionally caring and professional service. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Grove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grove Chandlers Cross
- Grove Hotel Chandlers Cross
- The Grove Hotel Hertfordshire, UK