Myself and a friend were lucky enough to enjoy a day at The Grove's luxurious Sequoia Spa.
There were so many fantastic elements of the day, the black mosaic pool is simply stunning and the darkened relaxation room, with it's aubergine velvet walls and adjustable beds made me feel like I had died and gone to heaven. I sipped the complimentary chamomile tea and nibbled brazil nuts and savoured the decadent moment!
I had booked a Personalised facial, the Therapist was friendly and knowledgeable and immediately put me at ease, the 55 minutes flew by and my skin was glowing afterwards, thank you Dionne.
Lunch in the Garden Room was peaceful and highly enjoyable, our table was waiting at the time we had booked, we had already made our menu choices when we arrived in the morning. I had a generous and delicious chicken caesar salad, followed by the scrumptious flour free chocolate cake.
After an afternoon spent lazing by the pool, trying out the colour experience showers and revisiting the relaxation room, which by the way, I need in my life! It was sadly time to say Goodbye to Sequoia, but what an amazing day, and what a fantastic place to escape to, I am already planning my return trip.
Thank you very much and stay as good as you are :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grove, London's country estate, is more than a five-star hotel. Set in 300 acres and only 18 miles from central London, the former home of the Earls of Clarendon is also a luxury 18-hole golf resort, a fabulous spa and unique venue for meetings, weddings and celebrations. Also included in The Grove's extensive facilities are three restaurants including Colette’s, awarded three AA rosettes. A 4acre Walled Garden with urban beach, tennis courts and outdoor pool. A selection of bike and jogging trials to enjoy with complimentary bike hire; and Anouska’s Kids’ Club, graded outstanding by OFSTED makes The Grove a parent and child-friendly resort. Lovingly restored to stunning effect, the property fuses contemporary design and original period architecture with exceptionally caring and professional service. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grove Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grove Chandlers Cross
- Grove Hotel Chandlers Cross
- The Grove Hotel Hertfordshire, UK