“Lovely hotel”
Review of Two Brewers Hotel

Two Brewers Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Chipperfield
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed here after going to the Warner Bros Studio Tour, only a 15 minute drive from the attraction.
Room was very spacious and clean. Staff were very friendly and the location was great.
Would stay there again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lou9593

Reviewed 16 April 2014

They arranged a family room for us and we were looked after well. The food in the hotel is fine and the breakfast is either continental or cooked english breakfast (both charged for in addition to the room). Walking trails from nearby the hotel. Hotel looks onto a green which was popular with families.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

this hotel is very quaint and in a wonderful area, also not far from the Harry potter studios. The restaurant was wonderful the food was exquisite and myself and my husband ate there every night, we opted for the four poster room and it was beautifully decorated with an ensuite bathroom (although if I had one tiny thing to moan about, the bathroom could do with a little updating) all in all the staff were friendly the price was good and all the features I.e breakfast etc were brilliant

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed 11 April 2014

How did this get an award last year? The room is so dimly lit you can hardly see anything; the separate lamp didn't work and the manager knew he hadn't got a spare bulb; I had requested his presence because when I couldn't get the TV to leave the radio station it was tuned to, having tried 9 on the telephone, I then had to go and find someone, since there were no instructions re the telephone. (You press 0 apparently.) The staff were mostly silent and unwelcoming (when you could find one). I requested a child's breakfast and was told I had to be the child with a parent; when I said I'd had just such a breakfast at Heathrow Airport and why shouldn't I be able to have one at the Two Brewers, I got a frosty response - but the breakfast! And there are no, but no toiletries provided in the tiny bathroom. Might as well go to a Travelodge!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We went to Harry Potter Universal Studios Tour and wanted to stay over night near by. After reading reviews I chose this hotel. I stayed with my husband and my 6 year old son.
The room was spacious but a little cold as the radiator had been turned off but not put back on. This was easily rectified and soon the room was lovely and warm. There was a very large bed and a pull out settee bed (which was already made up) but there was still lots of room to move around in.
The surroundings were very pretty with a lovely woodland right in front of the hotel which we went to explore before our meal.
The food was AMAZING! and really reasonable.
The staff were very friendly. I would recommend

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My friend and I ate here today for lunch ! My friend had the slow cooked lamb and I opted for a 10 ounce teabone steak with mushrooms,chips onion rings and grilled tomato!! Lovely!! I had fizzy water as I was driving ,but my friend drank rose wine !!! Lovely meal,great service So I will leave a great Tripadvsor review for them!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2014

During the recent spell of good weather we headed for The Two Brewers for lunch. On the last couple of visits we've found both the food and service a bit iffy, but on this visit the food was really good, the service wasn't bad and on a sunny afternoon you'll find it hard to find a better location locally.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chipperfield
Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempstead
Holiday Inn Express Hemel Hempst...
#1 of 10 in Hemel Hempstead
Shendish Manor Hotel
Shendish Manor Hotel
#7 of 10 in Hemel Hempstead
Jurys Inn London Watford

Been to Two Brewers Hotel? Share your experiences!