“This is a taste of Italy.”

Graffiti Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Harpenden
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Friendly welcoming staff.
Simple clean and crisp decor with clean and tidy toilets.
Great to see an open kitchen which was always kept clean and tidy as they went along cooking beautiful food.
I’ve grown up with Italian cooking thanks to my father.
I can say the arancini were superb, if I’d have closed my eyes to eat these, I could have been in Italy.
All our main dishes were beautiful and the tiramisu was just spot on, not heavy or sickly.
The staff also catered very last minute for my husbands birthday.
Nothing was too much trouble.
Not many places I would eat out in or takeaway in Harpenden.
Places are not as authentic as they say and standards not good.
BUT I can honestly say that MY visit was just so lovely and will go back and would 100% recommend this venue as an ITALIAN place to eat.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant! Very friendly and also very helpful as my friend has a gluten allergy and they catered for his every need unlike the bigger chain restaurants. The food was absolutely delicious, I had the salmon which was cooked to perfection. Would definitely recommend for a quiet meal with friends or family. You get to draw on the table cloth (hence the name of the restaurant) if that doesn’t bring the big lid out in you then nothing will!! Couldn’t recommend this place highly enough!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Found this restaurant by accident after a visit to Spire Hospital this evening.
Lovely friendly welcome, fantastic meal, extremely flavoursome served by chef Neil, lovely wine, and a taste of tiramisu to tempt us for next time.
We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Dinner with our daughter while holidaying in the UK. No complaints what so ever. Staff friendly and helpful, food fresh and delicious a real little gem. would definitely return, can see why it is a favorite with our daughter.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We had just returned from holiday yesterday and were, naturally, feeling a bit down so we decided to cheer ourselves up by eating out (and it meant I didn't have to cook).
Once again, we had a delicious meal at Graffiti. The talented chef, Neil, made us some beautiful pasta and great sauces which, the family agreed, was much better than the pasta we had in Italy during the previous two weeks. The desserts served by Charlotte and Nicola combined to cheer us up on our return as well.
Admittedly, Station Road (and its glittering lights from the pelican crossing) doesn't offer the same views of the Amalfi coast but the atmosphere and food certainly more than made up for it.

Date of visit: August 2018