“Best Quality Sushi”

Zero
Ranked #23 of 93 Restaurants in Harpenden
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing quality sushi that will make it crave their food all the time. Just wished they were open a bit later so I could buy it after work for dinner. Their poke bowls and Seweed salad are my absolute favorites.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I try and get by a few days without stopping at Zero for a sushi lunch, or their absolutely delicious Salmon Teriyaki, but I never make it. It's too good to resist. I love their poke bowls as well, but love most of all that they make it all on the premises with superb ingredients - ask the delightful staff and they will tell you. So if there is a little wait for your food, it's because it's freshly made. In the past we have treated ourselves to party platters for a special occasion which were almost too beautiful to eat, although we managed :-) . Cannot for the life of me understand why another reviewer would prefer to support a supermarket chain when we are so lucky to have an independent of such superior quality in central Harpenden.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Had takeaway (had a few now) and it is always delicious. I was not a big sushi fan but this place has changed that. The fish is so fresh and delicious. Had zero, the crunch and a new one. Fresh, delicious and when I have finished I always wished I had one more tray. Thanks and we will be back soon. Great place

Reviewed 1 September 2018

The food is always fresh and fantastic and the staff ( especially Maddie) are charming! We are very regular customers, and have never been disappointed. So great to have such a gem in Harpenden.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Went to Zero today on my break i had my usual a Katsu Curry very nice as always i was standing outside having a smoke while i was waiting the Delightful maddie brought it out to me with a smile on her face.. we always wave at each other when i walk past in the mornings.. this place is worth a visit great service great food friendly service.
thanks again Maddie :) will go back