Stayed over for two nights on the 24th and 25th whilst doing some work for the university. The room was great, nice and comfy and quiet, food in the restaurant was varied a tasted great.
The lad working the graveyard shift on Saturday was brilliant, was talking to me for hours about allot of interesting things and really knew his stuff! Great stay, thankyou!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Hatfield is a great location for both business and leisure guests. Situated within easy reach of the A1M, M25, London and only 14 miles from London Luton airport. It is within a short drive of attractions including Knebworth House, Hatfield House, Warner Brothers The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour and the Roman town of St Albans, it is also ideally located opposite the Galleria outlet shopping centre. The hotel offers a contemporary bar/restaurant as well as flexible meeting and event facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Free car parking is available on site for all guests and residents can enjoy complimentary use of the gym & swimming pool at Hertfordshire Sports Village, just a few moments walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ramada Hatfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hatfield Hotel Hatfield
- Hatfield Ramada
- Ramada Hatfield Hertfordshire