“Great Customer Service”

Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: British, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Harvester Galleria situated in the Galleria shopping complex in Hatfield. We are on the upper floors and we are open from 11.30am-9pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am-9pm Saturday and 9.30am-8pm Sunday. We serve breakfast on weekends only from 9.30am-11.30am. Main meals are served from 11.30am everyday. During the week we have a £7.99 lunch time menu ideal for a quick bite to eat and every evening we have a £10.99 evening menu. We also have a full childrens menu with a free activity pack these meals start from £3.99. Every meal also comes with a free unlimited salad fresh from our sald bar. We are close to Hatfield University, Welwyn Garden City, Welham Green, Lemsford, Wheathampsted.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Today my sister and I went to have lunch today. My sister had ordered the chicken breast and I had ordered the steak. Once the food had arrived I began to eat the steak which only to find that it was tough and couldn't eat. I told the waitress and she had got me another one. The second one had came but found it worse then the first one. After my attempts of butchering the steak and trying to eat, I decided to leave it. Aimee our waitress had seen that I didn't eat it and had said to me that she would bring the manager even without me asking. The manager Matt had come and apologized and even had taken my meal off the bill. Despite the steak had been tough to eat I will definitely come back to this Harvester but will order something else. Aimee and Matt had been very polite and professional unlike the staff in Nandos in the Galleria which I definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone as they are rude and arrogant.

Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Harvester Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

We are sorry that had disappointing visit to our Harvester Restaurant and we do appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Me and family went here the food was good my ribs where a little burnt but was good staff not so good we felt like we was not important to them

Thank you for taking the time to review your meal with us on our Trip Advisor page. We were disappointed to read that you were not satisfied in your visit to the Harvester Galleria, and we have replied to you personally about this.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Attended Harvester Tuesday evening with a friend.at Galleria
Ordered Smoked BBQ ribs(small) and chicken fillet, Two drinks Cordell with Lime and small sparkling water.
Ribs were cold on arrival and Chicken was not cooked in middle. Told waitress, Ribs came back burnt and no taste of BBQ, unable to eat, plus chicken smelt of Pork. Asked the waitress if the chicken was cooked on the same Rib grill and was told "YES"
Spoke to Manager told no charge for Ribs. Bill came was over charged, charged for litre of water.Disputed the charge and for Chicken. Finally this was not charged but was charged for "Two main Salads". Disputed the Salad Charges, eventually was only charged for drinks correct price, .

2  Thank Stephanie S

Thank you for giving us your feedback following your recent disappointing meal at this Harvester Restaurant.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We'll reading the reviews it was the place to avoid, but we were hungry & £10 a head was too good to miss. Having shopped we stopped, main,limitless salad,soft drink plus a dessert beckoned.
Our order was efficiently taken & Andy actually took time to explain the order system when we queried it,helpful.
Our Half Chicken & a Chicken burger were about 10 minutes away,not bad, the Half was moist & hot as were my fries, the Burger Chicken breast also moist hot & tasty.
We of course took our fill of the usual Pizza Hut style salad bar, my Coke an extra top up, Charmaine had a glass of Rose at a slight premium, then two Mr Whippy style ices, not my favourite but it finished off the meal.
My view is it was a hot, tasty quickly served inexpensive meal from a basic meal menu, served by polite efficient staff.

3  Thank AGL1948
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Harvester Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for your kind review. All the staff here find it very encouraging to see feedback, and we are pleased that you enjoyed the experience when you visited us recently. We would love you to visit again, and have replied to you personally.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

-Awful service.
-They use these electronic tablets to take orders. What happened to pen and paper.
-Order was wrong.
-Friend had to wait an extra 20 minutes for food to come.
-Then he found paper in his dinner.
-Plate took an age to clear.
-At one point, I watched 4 people attempt to clear and prepare a table, took them 15. No wonder there was a wait for a table.
-To be fair, they gave his meal free and us 20% off meals, however it took them 3 attempts to work out the bill for us.
-Our waitresses excuse for getting the order wrong was "there were too many mains". There was 6 of us.
-Food was ok, but not as good a previous visits to other Harvesters.
-DO NOT GO HERE. EVER. RUINED MY DAY. I HAVE BEEN IN HERE FOR SO LONG THE SHOPS HAVE SHUT.
R.U.B.B.I.S.H.

Thank you for your interesting and informative comments on Trip Advisor following your recent visit. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations and have replied to you personally, as we are working hard at getting it right.