The receptionist very friendly asked for a quiet room, opposite the main road. The room was the normal.
We had breakfast there two mornings, Brewers Fayre now operate.
The has browns were oily, the tomomatoes had stalks left in and not cooked through, the scrambled eggs were dry, bacon was twewey and the sausages were dreadful. Room for improvement!
Note last visit other operator fantastic freakfast.
Would we use again not until they sort out food quaility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a mile from magnificent Hatfield House and Park, one of the most treasured houses in England ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel Hatfield
- Premier Inn Hatfield Hotel Hertfordshire