“Nice food, good value for money.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #38 of 78 Restaurants in Hatfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
UK
“Nice food, good value for money.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Visited this Italian restaurant in the galleria for the first time last week, for a team lunch.

Service was quick and friendly, and the food was tasty and good value. Hard to judge the atmosphere, as it is (a) In the Galleria and (b) was a very quiet lunch period, but I think it would probably be a pretty fun place to have a pre - cinema or night out meal with friends.

I will definitely go back if I get the chance.

London, United Kingdom
“Terrible service. 4 years a loyal customer”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My recent experiance has been discraceful! I often dine at Prezzo perhaps twice a month for the past 4 years. This is my third visit to Hatfied and the service is discraceful! On arriving knowing the menu off by heart, my first drinks order of just one bottle of wine took 30 minutes to arrive!!!! The remainder of my visit followed suit.
Whilst I am all in favour for the relaxed Italian way of life, I left feeling more frustrated, hungry and thirsty than I did relaxed.
Had this been my first experiance of a Prezzo, my reivew would have been more insightful. However given the overall experiance from my years of experiance I would hope this is an isolated inocedent.

In summery, Prezzo is a lovely place to enjoy an evening meal, I would just refrane fro visiting the Hatfield branch.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Four of us ate here on a Saturday evening. We had pre-booked and our table was ready when we arrived. We had one of the side booths - these do have the advantage that they are slightly quieter and your conversations are not drowned out by the general noise of the restaurant, The food is reasonably priced and there is a good selection of pasta, pizzas and meat/fish dishes. Our waiter was excellent - attentive and helpful.

Luton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Brilliant service from start to finish by Peter, great atmosphere and delicious food at a reasonable price. Will definitely go again!

1 Thank SMH1990
London
“Informal dining at formal dining prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Chose the Prezzo because it was possible to use Tesco clubcard vouchers. We rang to get a booking and couldn't get the earlier time we hoped for as the waitress said they were busy. Having finished shopping we went along earlier than the booking we were eventually given on the off chance and tables were available.

They were busy but tables were free and we had quite a nice one on a little raised platform area.

The service was fine, meals arrived in a fairly good time and were OK - if you've eaten in one Prezzo you'll know it's the same wherever you go. They only accept the voucher to be used on food so drinks had to be paid for on top. With the bill coming up to nearly £50 for 3 people, it's not particularly cheap.

There are so many eating options in the galleria that would probably try out another place next time.

• Visited February 2014