“Birthday escape”

Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Birthday escape”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Often vist Zafrani for dinner for one of the nights when staying at the Down Hall Country House Hotel

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mark B

London, United Kingdom
“What's happened to Zafrani???”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Just had a take away from what used to be a great Indian restaurant , whats gone wrong at Zafrani?. The most watery Korma I have ever had, never again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Isaidno
essex
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Staff were very pleasant, and attentive. Very nicely furnished. Good value for money. Our first visit, but will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2014
Gorleston-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Found this place when exploring the area. Looks lovely outside and inside, one of the best decorated Indians I've ever been in! The food was great, shame it was so empty as it felt a bit awkward

Visited February 2014
herts-england
“Disappointed ”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I used to always go here as was local. Hadn't been for 6 months or so. But traveled and hour to get there. Not sure if it's changed hands but wow, really gone down. They mucked up my order and then the waiter moaned at me and tried to tell me that it was correct. But I do not eat hot food so I know it was not. The food was bland and tasteless. I didn't complain again nor did my partner as we were entertaining so wouldn't have been right. But I won't return again. Huge shame but they really need to re look at what's gone wrong.

1 Thank dodger_7