“Miss”
other travellers have booked this property
2nd double bedroom Family bathroom
Kitchen/diner
Lounge
En-suite to main bedroom
Main bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

YvonnePri...
Earl Shilton, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Fabulous place!! I can't think of anything negative to say. Stayed for 3 days wish it could have been longer but I'll definitely be back. Sue couldn't do enough for me and made me feel so welcome. Extra little luxuries in the apartment that I didn't expect, she's thought of everything. Highly recommend this accommodation and I'm usually not easy to please!

Management Response
8 May 2017
Thank you Yvonne, so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Regards Sue
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing