“Our favorite place in Hemel”

Seattle SteakHouse Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 163 Restaurants in Hemel Hempstead
Price range: US$10 - US$42
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Seattle Steakhouse offers the highest quality of Premium Black Angus Steak at great prices. we serve best 4 cuts ranging from Fillet to Rump. we are the only proper steakhouse in the area. We also do Various Exotic Steaks Like Kangaroo, Venison, Wild boar etc. on Hot Volcanic Stones (Black Rock). We do almost everything fresh and is made on the premises may it be our Maris Piper potato chips, desserts or Ice Creams. We Take pride in the Food we serve.
London, United Kingdom
“Our favorite place in Hemel”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I have fallen in love with Springbok. Its just the best thing ever. But be warned, eating it will spoil you.

Since we discovered Trinities its become our favorite special night out. We love the food, the service and the cricket on the green in the summer. My other half can also use the healthy qualities of the exotic meats to justify the fudge pudding.

I personally love cooking on the hot stones - it really adds to the flavour. Try putting onion rings on them for extra crispiness!

• Visited August 2011

• Polish first
hemel hempstead
“different!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2011

My husband and I were out on a sunny march afternoon and on our way home we spotted the adverts for Trinities on the magic - round - about in Hemel, it looked interesting and we decided to drop in out of curiosity.
We had a very warm welcome, quite a small place, only two diners in there and but quite a few sitting outside having a drink.
We had a choice of the carvery or the meal that we saw advertised, which was a choice of meat served up on a very hot slab of volcanic rock, so as you could cook it as you liked it and served with a choice of two side dishes.
The choice of meat wasnt to my likeing, in fact I was quite shocked, as there was zebra, snake, kangeroo, wilderbeast to name but a few, my husband orderd a fillet steak and I ordered chicken!!
It was like having your very own personal bbq, quite novel, and it was good to be able to cook the meat to own own likeing and also, it kept the food pipeing hot!!
I must say, we did enjoy the new eating experience, the meat was good and so were the side dishes, we had cous cous, chips, salad and chargrilled vegtables.
Not sure if I would rush back but would certainly go there again sometime, worth a try, if you fancy something a little different!!

• Visited March 2011