The Watermill is an inviting hotel situated close to all the town amenities. Notwithstanding the fact that the room was small, it had good features and a pleasant courtyard view. The best hotel feature by far was the lovely dining room overlooking the old Watermill stream which dissects the hotel.
The staff were absolutely lovely and couldnt do enough for me. A great breakfast choice was on offer along with attentive staff. Definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermill Hotel, one of the finest modern Hotels in Hemel Hempstead is built around an old flour mill and offers excellent accommodations in Hemel Hempstead with a panoramic view of River Bulbourne threading through the property. Experience a serene, Old World retreat from bustling city life in this picturesque modern hotel. A convenient getaway venue with plenty of spacious free car parking. Watermill also offers wonderful amenities and hospitality for a relaxing stay, with convenient access to the area's tourist, industrial and commercial centres. Our hotel in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire include 71 tastefully appointed rooms, several with beautiful views of the lush green meadows and the River Bulbourne. A blend of refined luxury and and refreshing tranquility is sure to romance both leisure and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Watermill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Watermill
- Hemel Hempstead Best Western
- Best Western Hemel Hempstead